Work Experience

I have put my skills to use in various industries ranging from customer service and inventory management at Paoli Smoke & Vape to detailed residential and commercial remodeling projects for C & J Drywall.

Acme Markets: Swiftly checked out customers and assisted them in locating all desired goods. Maintained a healthy work environment alongside coworkers which appealed to customers and attracted more business.

C & J Drywall: Worked alongside other tradespeople to complete projects on time and in a professional manner. Read and interpreted blueprints to build structures correctly. Prepared the construction site by clearing debris, leveling the ground, and setting up equipment. Remodeled houses affected by Ft. Washington tornado in 2021.

Paoli Smoke & Vape: Assisted customers in locating desired products and verifying their identity in order to comply with federal laws. Efficiently stocked shelves and kept track of inventory in order to maintain enough supply. Maintained a clean and customer-friendly work environment that made it appear more presentable.

Academic Accomplishments: I am currently enrolled at Temple University’s, Fox School of Business, studying for a BBA in Economics. I have maintained a 3.8 GPA in college courses.