My Experience at CELSIUS

During my tenure at Celsius, I have actively contributed to the dynamic landscape of brand promotion and event management. As a Brand Ambassador, I’ve orchestrated collaborative efforts with Temple University faculty and students, fostering strong relationships to enhance brand recognition and engagement. Through strategic marketing insights, I’ve conceptualized and executed engaging campaign ideas tailored specifically to resonate with college students, resulting in the coordination of over 10 events monthly. Leveraging my expertise, I’ve designed compelling promotional materials and effectively utilized diverse platforms to amplify event visibility, resulting in the distribution of more than 2000 cans of CELSIUS per month. Notably, my role extended to orchestrating a high-profile event in collaboration with 13 Greek Life organizations, drawing over 500 attendees and distributing 1,193 cans of CELSIUS. This experience has honed my skills in brand management, event coordination, and collaborative marketing strategies, contributing significantly to CELSIUS’s outreach and brand impact within the community.