My personality is based on the characteristics of discipline, dedication, and a deep passion to strive for excellence in all aspects of my life. Moreover, I apply these traits not only to my professional life but also to the daily hobbies and activities that I partake in. Whether playing an Arabic guitar-like instrument known as the oud or going to the gym to maintain my physical health, I always display my best effort and dedicate my time to excelling in these areas. On top of this, I am very devoted to learning more about the insurance mechanism and how it functions so that I can utilize my skillset to better society by helping individuals and businesses recover from the catastrophic losses they endure. More specifically, I am happy to place myself in a position where I can provide relief to society by protecting its financial stability.

One Response to My Interests

• Hi Fawzi! I can tell you’re a very disciplined and dedicated person. The Oud is a very interesting instrument and it’s impressive that you can play it. I just double majored in risk management and legal studies so I also have an interest in insurance and helping better society through it.