Anime/Manga

I have been watching anime since I was a child and later on started to read mangas. During the quarantine is when I watched the most with my sister. One of my all-time favorites is Dragon Ball, not DBZ or DBSuper, but the first Dragon Ball series when Goku was a child. I enjoy anime and mangas from different genres, I like action, adventure, comedy, gore, etc. they all bring my emotions out of me and I would cry watching/reading some of them.

Drawing

I consider myself just a little above average with my drawing skills. I like to use whatever I have in hand to draw, like a pen or a mechanical pencil. I also like acrylic paintings even though I am better with graphite and ink. Digital drawing is a no go for me, tried it but can’t really feel the satisfaction in my hands when I draw something. I like the look of sketchy drawings more than the ones with very clean lines because they feel more casual and laid back but at the same time very well done.

Travel

I like traveling a lot and have been to several countries before with my family. Most of them were visited during a cruise through Europe. Last summer went on another cruise to Alaska and it was amazing. Also been to a few National Parks here in the United States and looking forward to visiting more of them. I would love to go on a road trip with someone I know I could spend a lot of time without getting tired of that person and my ultimate travel goal is to try food from all over the world.

• Hi Ying, I find your interest to be very relateable as I share many interests alike with you, after viewing your page. From your page, you seem like a very down to earth person and I believe in the business industry it’s important to connect with people in that way. I love Dragon Ball Z too, as that is a very nostalgic childhood memory of mine! Your drawings are amazing. It shows that you’re very creative and you are able to bring creative aspects in a business environment. I recently got into digital drawing and I think it’s cool but I completely agree how it does not give this satisfaction of drawing with a pencil or paper. It’s amazing that you got to experience traveling to different countries. It’s always been a dream of mine to travel the world.

• Hi Michelle, thanks. I am only doing this for a class and was never expecting anyone to actually see it (beside the professor of courde). But yeah, it is so cool that we share common interests ^-^. A lot of people prefer DBZ over Dragon Ball but I definitely like Goku as a child a lot more than the long intensive fights. And I really hope to travel around the world one day maybe by myself or with some friends, who knows.