TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: December 2023
Major: Human Resource Management
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Member, Women’s Ultimate Frisbee, Temple University January 2019 -present
- Taught new members how to play frisbee in a proper way
- Developed an open communication window for players feeling free of asking questions
- Create a competitive practice environment for players to compete with others and assist members to have a better performance on the field
Volunteer, Buddhist Compassion Relief Tzu Chi Foundation April 2020-present
- Maintained the cleanliness of the street by picking up the trash on the street
- Classified different trash includes bottles, cans, papers, and glass into the proper place.
FA FA Textile CO LTD.- Taipei, Taiwan August 2018 – January 2019
- Minimized the work time between the sales and operation team by setting up goals which include maintain the quality of products and inspect the process is efficient or not.
- Implement and Accomplish every mission that the superior has asked for.
- Distinguish different kinds and colors of cloths quickly and have the ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and superior.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Mandarin – Native, English – fluent
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.