Vincent Borrelli firstname.lastname@example.org
6532 Forest Knoll Ct | Allentown | PA | 18106 | (484)-553-3692
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduating: December 2022
Major: Accounting | Total expected credits: 150
ACTIVITIES: Member, Temple Men’s Lacrosse Team, 2018 – present
Meers Construction LLC, Avalon, NJ June 2020- August 2020
- Build decks and walkway in Avalon and Sea Isle for residents
- Worked on small home projects such as building pouch swings, benches and chairs
- Refloored and renovated entire houses
City Center Investment Corp., Allentown, PA May 2019- September 2019
- Preformed statistical analyst to present multiple verbal PowerPoint presentations to the executive board to aid in decision making for future development
- Summarized current resident profiles to conclude and highlight on employment base, demographics and income
- Toured and reported on office amenity and buildings tenant types
- Researched and reported trends on multivenue event centers
- Collected images and mapped out problem areas arrowed the city blocks being developed by City Center, that summery was then given to the city of Allentown for suggested beatification and enhancements
- Hand delivered questionnaires to the surrounding neighborhood to gather feedback about additional retail being built
- Assisted in onboarding 500 new commercial tenants into newly constructed office building
LEASING ASSISTANT/ LANDMARK COMMUNITIES, ALLENTOWN, PA
May 2016 – September 2016, May 2017– September 2017, May 2018– September 2018
- Toured the property with prospective tenants and provided a wealth of information in regard to its key features.
- Invited prospects to fill out an application upon completion of the property tour.
- Assisted in customer service, including greeting clients, entering work orders, preparing leases and resolving resident issues.
- Kept meticulous records of all administrative tasks and correspondence with and from tenants.
- 2018 project to move the company from paper to digital records
SKILLS & OTHER INTEREST:
- Mastery in Microsoft office
- Customer service
- Excellent people skills
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.