Dance Instructor, Pranavam School of Dance, Princeton, NJ (February 2021-January 2022)
- Choreographed and taught dances for kids, pursuing social and interactive skills while leading a class.
- Managed the social medias, promoting and marketing the dance company to adults and children
- Recruited new clients through the implementation of a monthly newsletter
- Regulated communication between owner and parents regarding the student’s progress
- Enhanced learning lessons by producing and editing conditioning videos
Tutor, Kumon Learning Center, Somerset, NJ (2019-2020)
- Tutored and counseled students requiring Math and English help, ranging from 5-18 years old
- Administered teaching of analytical and complex math problems
- Built work plans tracking individuals progress, elevating their grades from low C’s to high A’s
Camp Coordinator, Bricks 4 Kidz, Essex County, NJ (2019-2020)
Conducted and monitored Lego-Camp activities with kids, ages 5-9, practicing interpersonal
skills and team leadership
Organized numerous lessons and camps for students to practice problem-solving skills
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.