My interests are a vibrant mix of physical engagement, intellectual challenge, and digital exploration, reflecting my multifaceted personality and endless curiosity. I find joy and fulfillment in playing soccer, where the thrill of the game, the strategy involved, and the sense of teamwork and camaraderie fuel my competitive spirit and physical vitality. On the intellectual side, I am deeply fascinated by computer science, delving into the complexities of technology, programming, and problem-solving to innovate and create solutions that can change the world. Business marketing also captivates me, drawing me into the intricate dance of understanding market dynamics, consumer behavior, and the art of designing strategies that drive growth and success in a competitive landscape. Additionally, playing video games is more than just a hobby; it’s a way to immerse myself in rich, interactive stories, connect with diverse communities, and sharpen my strategic thinking in complex, virtual environments. Together, these interests define me, driving my pursuit of knowledge, skill, and enjoyment in both the physical and digital realms.

• I love that you are so passionate about soccer. I love sports myself, and I love to play lacrosse. I feel a similar way to lacrosse that you feel towards soccer!

• I can relate to the fact that video games are more than a hobby. For me, that’s going to the gym, and I feel like it is a destresser and a from of therapy. It also helps build connections that you meet there.

• I can relate on engaging in both a physical and digital sense. I played sports in high school and I loved pushing myself. I currently still workout and I love doing it. I have also have a strong admiration for video games as well.