Stephen Konnovitch Work Experience:
LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE GROUP
April 2019-January 2020. Sales Intern, Philadelphia, PA
-Generated 200 new business leads across multiple insurance products, sales referrals were completed by PA insurance agents.
-Provided sales support for 13 offices across PA, focusing on automobile, property, and life insurance products.
-Analyzed information on all potential sales leads to identify insurance products that may be marketed to each individual customer, resulting in an increase in appointments made.
THE PROFESSIONAL SALES ORGANIZATION
September 2019-Present. Corporate Relations Associate Philadelphia, PA
-Responsible for managing the organization’s relationships with six corporate sponsors.
– Prospect new corporate clients, manage the organization’s funding, schedule the organization’s speakers, and invoice the corporate clients.
-Helped increase the organization’s corporate funding by over 133% through various corporate channels year over year.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY BASKETBALL
September 2018-May 2019. Undergraduate Student Manager, Temple University, PA
– Greeted and assisted around 25 guests at Temple Basketball Facility each shift, directing them to the correct location.
– Collaborated with graduate managers to complete projects within Excel regarding Temple Men’s Basketball statistics.
– Assisted staff members with practice, game-day assistance, organization of equipment.
ST. MARY’S MEDICAL CENTER
November 2017 – April 2019. Dietary Aide, Langhorne, PA
– Performed 5-10 specific tasks designated by managers per work shift.
– Worked hand-in-hand with other colleagues to provide the best service for over 300 patients and customers at a time.
– Assisted management with tasks in all areas of the business, helping develop my diligent work ethic.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.