My name is Stephen Konnovitch, and I am a Sophomore Finance Major at Temple University, with an expected graduation date of May 2022.

I am interested in the business world as a whole, particularly in the financial sector and in industries such as Financial Advising and Wealth Management, but also Real Estate, E-Commerce, and Digital Marketing.

I am also an avid Sports Fan, my favorite teams being the Pittsburgh Steelers and Penguins, and the Philadelphia 76ers and Phillies. My favorite sport is definitely soccer, and I’ve supported Liverpool FC in the English Premier League for 6 years now.

• Hey Stephen, I find it interesting that your are interested in both Wealth Management/Advising and Real Estate. I think being knowledgeable in both areas will benefit you in the business world.

• Hello Stephen!
    I believe your interest in digital marketing will take you very far since the internet and the amount of social media use in todays society continues to grow rapidly over time.

• Hello Stephen, I think you are a very professional young boy, and I would hire you in a heartbeat to my firm! Please feel free to reach out to me at 215-283-2834.