Temple University, Philadelphia, PA March 2019 – Present
Student Office Assistant: Telecommunications Department
- Manage and carry out delivery of sensitive hardware such as cell phones and servers in a timely manner across main and other campuses.
- Assist customers and receive incoming phone calls as the initial source of contact for the department.
- Accept and handle third party deliveries to and from Temple University.
- Maintain proper inventory and knowledge of equipment within the warehouse.
- Assist service technicians in various tasks as requested.
CHRISTIAN HVAC, Southampton, PA June 2017 – August 2018
- Managed firm data via spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel and similar software (Jonas Club Software) for the purpose of inventory management and client purchases.
- Receive incoming phone calls from the customers for referrals and discounts.
- Manage and process credit card information on hand as necessary for client purchases, electronically deposit checks or create deposit slips of cash.
- First responder for customer needs via telephone and transfer to ideal department.
- General file management and organization for confidential clientele information.
KMART: SEARS HOLDINGS, Bensalem, PA November 2016 – April 2017
Customer Service Representative
- Manage and carry out purchases, returns and general transactions.
- Contribute to the larger group and work as a team to maximize efficiency.
- Greet and maintain a pleasant and friendly attitude to all customers.
- Effective time and inventory management
KUMON OF NORTH AMERICA, Bensalem, PA October 2014 – November 2016
- Assist and guide students ages 5 – 17 in basic to advanced reading and math skills effectively and efficiently.
- Grade and process quizzes and homework with attention to detail.
- Create a friendly and open environment and maintain a welcoming attitude with the students and parents.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.