My interests mainly stem from how governments and corporations interact with each other, as well as how companies work internationally. One of my main interests, government, was one of the first ways I knew that I wanted to be in International Business. I took courses to supplement this, which introduced my passions for globalization and law. I also began developing an interest in E-commerce, Cyber-security, and MIS, and familiarized myself with the coding languages Python and Java.

• Olivia, your diverse interests in the intersection of government, corporations, and international business showcase a keen understanding of the complexities within today’s global landscape. Your focus on globalization, law, and e-commerce highlights a forward-thinking approach to navigating the evolving dynamics of the business world. Moreover, your familiarity with coding languages like Python and Java underscores a proactive stance toward incorporating technology and cybersecurity into your skill set, which are invaluable assets in today’s digital age. Your multifaceted interests and skill development are impressive and undoubtedly lay a strong foundation for your future endeavors in the field of International Business.

• Hey Olivia, I also love to study about how companies work internationally, and it is so impressive of you to be familiarizing yourself with the coding languages. I would love for us to connect !