My passion for marketing and finance comes from the need to learn more about all aspects of creating value, from finding investment opportunities with long-term potential to developing appealing brand narratives that grab consumers interest and encourage long-term growth and competitiveness in the market.

• Hey Noah! I see that you’re interested in Finance. I am looking to learn more about that field as well. I’ve always wanted to get better at understanding the market so that I can be better educated about my investments. I wish you luck on your path to learning more about those subjects.

• Hey Noah! I’ve noticed you are interested in real estate. I am so excited to be able to learn more about it. I want to soon become a real estate agent. To be able to reconstruct old houses or apartments and being able to remodel them and put them up for sale.

• Hello! I see that we both have the same major. I plan to become a financial manger. I hope this major will also help me find the values of certain objects and becoming financially aware.