Nishit B. Jani firstname.lastname@example.org
1601 N 15th Street | Philadelphia | PA | 19121 | 774 289 6762
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY- Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration May 2024
Major: International Business | Minor: Management Information Systems
Selected Courses: Quantitative Methods for Business II, Introduction to Risk Management, Financial Accounting, Digital Systems
Committee Member of PR/Fundraising Team, Hindu Student Council August 2022 – Present
Youth Helper, Bochasanwasi Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan (BAPS) May 2014 – Present
Member, BAPS Campus Fellowship at Temple August 2022. Present
Member, International Business Association August 2022 – Present
PR/Fundraising, Hindu Student Council
• As a committee member of the PR and fundraising, my job is to do marketing for events or for fundraisers by posting flyers on campus, telling students on campus about the event, and on my social media and our organization’s social media page.
Original Data Analysis, Data Science
• This project was a group project done by 5 other members of my group including me. For this presentation, we have gathered data about “What is the gig economy?” from USAFacts.org. My role in this presentation was to sort data by using Tableau Desktop and Piktochart to make better data visualization and infographics.
• To make this presentation successful we had to use Tableau for the data visualization. Reference our research on a separate document and needed to demonstrate the usage of tools and techniques learned throughout the course.
UNDER ARMOUR, Tilton, NH August 2021 – August 2022
• Connected with 300 customers weekly for a sports equipment company specializing in footwear and athletic apparel
• Sold 20 to 30 pairs weekly in the footwear department, achieving Employee of the Month in July 2021.
• Collaborated with +8 members daily helping customers find best products.
• Distributed marketing material to customers promoting the store’s grand opening.
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS & SUITES, Tilton, NH August 2021 – August 2022
Front Desk Agent
• Conducted managerial operations, for a franchised hotel with 64 rooms.
• Answering customer reviews on various travel platforms
• Trained 5 new agents on front desk procedures and hotel policies
• Made room reservations for incoming customers,
• Conducted calls with third-party booking services daily.
Software : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau Desktop, Tableau Prep Builder
Language : Native Proficiency in Gujrati, Advanced in Hindi
Physical Copy is attached below.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.