Summer Learning Academy at AT&T, June and July 2020
- Acquired Business and technical acumen along with personal growth and professional development across 80 hours of online learning.
- Completed entry-level training in human resources, finance, advertising, media and technology, communication and leadership.
- Gained valuable professional and personal skills from business executives, and recognized experts across multiple fields
Ocean Prime , Cameron Mitchell Restaurants Philadelphia, PA, March 2016 to April 2020
- Prompted to Sales Associate Aug 2017
- Sales of over $200,000 per year, handled all point of sale transactions including cash and EFT’s.
- Managed my own section including bussers, food runners, and all guests needs from beginning to the end of their experience.
- Communicated efficiently and effectively with co-workers, management, kitchen staff and others to accommodate all the restaurants needs in a high-volume fast-paced center city environment.
- Excelled in Customer relations, with an ability to forecast guest needs. Relieved guest concerns and personally dealt with almost all problems
- Developed Vast Knowledge of Food, Liquor and Wine at a Fine dining level.
Ye Old College diner, State College, PA, September 2009 to May 2010
Olive Garden, Philadelphia, PA, August 2008 to August 2009
- Suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales.
- Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer.
- Skillfully anticipated and addressed guests’ service needs.
- Communicated effectively with all co- workers and showed complete control over my section
CLAIR CPA SOLUTIONS, Merchantville, NJ, October 2006 – August 2007
- Supported current and aspiring CPAs through a busy tax season
- Assisted with corporate and personal tax returns
- Traveled to meet with clients and other company locations to deliver and pick important documents and sensitive messages ensuring accuracy
- Participated in hands-on training in IRS and internal auditing
ACME Markets, Philadelphia, PA, October 2004 to September 2006
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.