I’m interested in the entire business process from CEO to consumer and every interaction in between. I want to learn more about how every piece of financial and non-financial information has an impact on a businesses bottom line and company moral. I like meeting new people and cooking new foods. My real passion is saving businesses and people money hoping that can help society grow.

• Hello Michael! I think that what you’re trying to accomplish in saving businesses and helping people is very admirable. There are a lot of people that aren’t financially literate so it is nice to see that there are people that are committed to helping others and making a difference.

• Hello Michael, it is interested to see a someone who is passionate about saving businesses. The business world is filled with a majority of self-driven individuals. it is clear that your drive is bigger than just establishing success for yourself. I look forward to see what you accomplish in the future!

• Hi Michael! From what you have said, I think you demonstrate a high level of career readiness as you’re so passionate and ready to work in the business industry. I think understanding the entire business process from CEO to the consumer is valuable information as it gives you a more holistic understanding of business.

• Hello Michael, I think it’s fantastic that you want to focus on interactions throughout the entire vertical of a business. Many people get stuck focusing on perfecting one small part, but in order for the machine to operate properly, you need to make sure every piece is functioning. Good luck in the future, I’m sure you’ll do great!

• Hey Michael! I see you’re very eager to learn about business processes and helping businesses save, and I think that’s great. You seem to be very outgoing, which is good if you’re going to be entering the business world. Best of luck!