As someone deeply passionate about travel and cultural exploration, I find immense joy in immersing myself in the diverse tapestry of traditions, languages, and lifestyles around the world. Each journey fuels my curiosity and broadens my perspective, allowing me to appreciate the richness of human experience. Moreover, my interest extends beyond mere exploration; I am fascinated by the intricate business strategies employed by different countries, eager to understand the economic, social, and cultural factors that drive their success. Embracing these dual passions, I am constantly inspired to learn, grow, and forge meaningful connections across borders.

• Hello Lydia! I love your interests especially since I have a lot in common. I love traveling and that is why I originally picked international business as my first major, so that I can learn how businesses operate in different countries and allow me to travel to a different area.

• I too find the diverse cultures around the world interesting, and would like to experience each unique culture. I admire your passion and curiosity to learn and appreciate the human experience. I find your journey interesting, and wish you luck.

• Good Evening Lydia. I’ve travelled a lot and love to explore different cultures. I hope that we both find success in the International Financial fields and beyond.

• Hi Lydia!! I love that you are interested in so many different diverse things. Learning and embracing different lifestyles around the world is something I am also passionate about and cannot wait to discover and explore what the world has to offer. I hope you continue to embrace in your passion of exploring and that it will lead you to so many amazing opportunities.

• Hi Lydia! I love meeting people who also have such a strong interest and passion for culture and traveling! I like that you mention that you also love the business side of travel and learning more about how all these countries operate. I hope that I can extend my travels someday and try and learn more about the strategies of different countries around the world!

• Hi Lydia, I am also very much interested in exploring other cultures and being fully immersed in foreign environments. I think it is definitely an important passion to have when traversing international business and keeping an open mind.