When I’m not doing school work and studying for the actuarial professional exams, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, traveling, reading, playing board games, and helping others through volunteering.

Here are some photos of places that I have traveled to….

(Top Row: Mount Rushmore in South Dakota, Lake Granby in Colorado
Second Row: Carhenge in Nebraska, Pikes Peak in Colorado
Third Row: The Arch in St. Louis, Mammoth Cave in Kentucky, Garden of the Gods in Colorado
Fourth Row: Oklahoma City in Oklahoma, Pops in Oklahoma, Auto Trim Route 66 Museum in Oklahoma
Bottom Row: Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum in Oklahoma, The Coliseum in Texas, The Museum of Osteology in Oklahoma)

• You are a very wanderlust kind of person and thank you for sharing these photos on your profile interests. I have been wanting to be a traveler myself but I just don’t have the luxury of time just yet. Just looking at the pictures you posted inspires and reminds me of my desire and love to travel (again). Thank you for sharing you amazing adventures!

• Hello Domoe,

Thank you for visiting my page and commenting! While you are a student at Temple, it is definitely difficult to find the time to travel. I encourage you to create a list of places to see (prioritize them by interest) when you find something that interests you so that once you do have the time again, you will know exactly where you want to go!

• You are very well traveled which allows for you experience all cultures. With an interest in volunteering and helping others in your community this is extremely important as you will interact with people from all backgrounds.

• Hello Shamara,

Thank you for visiting my page and commenting! Traveling and volunteering really does allow one to learn about the cultures of others, which is really quite invaluable.

• I was browsing your page, I see that you have traveled many places! With such access to many different communities and cultures, it must make your volunteer work very interesting!

• Hello C’Essence,

Thank you for visiting my page and leaving a comment! Volunteering and traveling has been a fulfilling ongoing adventure. Experiencing a variety of communities and cultures is so important, I look forward to seeing what the next adventure will be!