Work and school are two of my top priorities right now. But, I do have many things that I enjoy in my spare time:

• I love cooking! I grew up learning how to cook from my parents and watching cooking shows. To this day, I still enjoy watching these shows and have found many home chefs on You Tube that I enjoy.
  • I’m a big foodie! I love checking out new restaurants in the area or festivals. I always try something once!
  • I found enjoyment in the past 5 years going to the gym. Not only is it a way to stay active, but it is a great way to blow off steam after a long day at work or just focus on my goals at the gym for that day.
  • I spend a lot of time with my family, friends, and boyfriend. I’m very close to my family- my parents only live 5 minutes away! It’s nice to see them during the week for dinner and to catch up. I have two younger sisters who each have a son! I love being an aunt to those two!
  • My favorite vacation spot is Emerald Isle, NC. It is one of the most beautiful beaches in the United States! And who doesn’t love some southern hospitality and food? My family and I have been going there for 24 years and will continue to go as long as we can!

• Good evening Jennifer.

My name is Lauren and my major is Business Management and we have a some similar interests but the main interest being conflict resolution. I would like to know more about your career goals and what exactly led to you being interesting in conflict resolution. For me personally, I know that career wise it will be a very beneficial skillset for career growth and personally development. I have always been interested in finding solutions to help make the world a better place. I hope you will consider connecting and staying in touch.

By the way, that is a really beautiful beach picture. I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Lauren Nicole Powell

• Good evening, Jennifer!

It has been great learning about your insights and yourself in class. Thank you for all the participation that makes class more engaging. Additionally, I noticed we share very similar interests. I love cooking and spending time with my family! That is a beautiful picture of Emerald Isle. Although I personally have not been before, I would love to visit one day!
    We also share the same interest in supply chain and teamwork! If you would like to connect or talk about different hobbies and interests we share, please do not hesitate to connect with me on LinkedIn at Ei Lwin, CHIA.

Sincerely,
    Ei Lwin

• Good Evening Jennifer!,
    After reading your my interests page I noticed we have a lot in common. I am also working full time and finishing my degree and I try to fit a work out in between as well. Although I would not consider myself a good cook, I do love to eat!
    I appreciate all your participation in class. I can see that your are dedicated to your professional goals and future. If you ever need support, help or just need to vent about MIS, I am always here!

Sincerely,
    Sarah Bering

• Hi Jennifer!

After I read all your interests, I see that we have a lot in common. I love cooking and going to the beach and school is also my top priority. It is nice to see how someone can balance work, family, and hobbies all together and enjoy all the different worlds all at once.

I wish you luck in the future!

Best,
    Rotem

• Hi Jennifer!
    We have so much in common! I also am very big on cooking and going around the city to find new food spots. School is my number #1 priority as well as balancing family, friends, and boyfriend. Emerald Isle looks beautiful, I may visit there one day.
    I hope that college treats you well and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
    Best,
    Siya