Work and school are two of my top priorities right now. But, I do have many things that I enjoy in my spare time:
- I love cooking! I grew up learning how to cook from my parents and watching cooking shows. To this day, I still enjoy watching these shows and have found many home chefs on You Tube that I enjoy.
- I’m a big foodie! I love checking out new restaurants in the area or festivals. I always try something once!
- I found enjoyment in the past 5 years going to the gym. Not only is it a way to stay active, but it is a great way to blow off steam after a long day at work or just focus on my goals at the gym for that day.
- I spend a lot of time with my family, friends, and boyfriend. I’m very close to my family- my parents only live 5 minutes away! It’s nice to see them during the week for dinner and to catch up. I have two younger sisters who each have a son! I love being an aunt to those two!
- My favorite vacation spot is Emerald Isle, NC. It is one of the most beautiful beaches in the United States! And who doesn’t love some southern hospitality and food? My family and I have been going there for 24 years and will continue to go as long as we can!
5 Responses to My Interests
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.