One of my many interests is real estate.  I enjoy the idea of helping people find one of their most desirable items in life.  I have been through the process of “house hunting” before and find it invigorating and intriguing.  Another interest of mine is social media.  Nowadays, social media has so many different platforms and uses that watching how people use these different methods to accomplish numerous tasks is very interesting to me.  I would also like to find new ways to use social media for more different things.

• Hi Jaclynn! I am interested in real estate, as well. I am actually taking online classes through Temple and planning to finish the required courses by March. You want to start getting into the process in getting your license, let me know! I am happy to help out. I wish you the best!

• Hi Jaclynn. I also enjoy “house hunting” and I think it creates good opportunities for investment. It’s interesting to see how the market fluctuates on certain properties and areas.

• Hi Jaclynn! I am also interested in real estate. It is not something I am very knowledgeable in yet but I am eager to learn more about it. We can connect more about this sometime.