I enjoy spending time outside, whether that is going to the beach in the summer or playing baseball.  I also enjoy the winter and skiing.  I am interested in technology and I love seeing how it advances in order to create an easier more efficient lifestyle.  I enjoy spending time with my friends and family.  Lastly, I really enjoy food, it doesn’t matter what kind I most likely will eat anything.

• On a business level, I also am very interested in seeing advances in technology and how they reflect on our processes for the future.
    Other than that, I love food as well. My family has always found homecooked meals bringing us together. A good meal always leads to happiness in my house.

• I also enjoy the winter and skiing. I think that when it comes to technology moving forward, it is such a valuable tool to be efficient when going out into the workforce.

• I agree that it is interesting to analyze how tech can advance to make our work easier and more efficient. Good luck on this venture!