Coldwell Banker Hearthside/ Jan 2010 to Current
· Facilitated deals between sellers, buyers and brokers for maximum profits.
· Developed and presented purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
· Advised clients on market conditions, pricing
· Researched properties values to determine competitive market pricing.
· Explained financial requirements and analytical data to potential buyers and sellers.
· Communicated with clients to determine property needs and budget constraints.
· Coordinated property tours and communicated with buyers to assist with inspections and appraisals.
· Arranged and oversaw property closings, including document signings and funds disbursement.
Jyke’s Inc./ Jan 2011 to Current
· Created custom design boards with attention to detail for visual representation, including samples of cabinetry, wall finishes and flooring.
· Developed interior design concepts and prepared interior systems and finishes.
· Personally assisted in flipping 7 properties throughout Bucks County.
· Researched concepts and followed industry trends to provide knowledgeable insight to clients.
· Maintained accurate specifications for each project.
· Reviewed project costs, budgets and adherence to schedules.
· Collected and removed debris from work sites to maintain team productivity and minimize safety hazards.
Wells Fargo Bank/ Jan 2011 to Feb 2014
· Verified amounts and integrity of every check or funds transfer.
· Fulfilled diverse duties to provide customer service, operate money counters.
· Managed customer referrals to help financial services team members capitalize on sales changes.
· Processed 100+ cash withdrawals per day accurately and efficiently.
· Balanced daily cash deposits and vault inventory with zero error rate.
· Maintained optimal financial controls by securing funds and making accurate transactions.
· Conducted special service and account transactions for customers, including ordering checks and placing stop payment orders.
· Researched and resolved customer issues on personal savings, checking and lines of credit accounts.
· Offered every customer exceptional service levels by remaining friendly and professional during every transaction.
Vice President Of Operations
McKeehan Signs Inc Jan 2005 to Jan 2010
· Monitored progress by establishing plans, budgets and measuring results.
· Oversaw 6 staff by training, mentoring, quality and deadlines.
· Assessed each employee’s individual strengths and delivered mentoring to improve upon weak skill levels.
· Formatted designs to deliver production ready graphics.
· Created corporate brands by designing cohesive looks between elements such as logos and Signage.
· Determined marketing and design vision with clients for all types of graphic design projects.
· Adjusted images sizes and selected fonts for maximum impact designs.
· Used Adobe Creative Suite & Flexi Sign-Pro to create images and layouts.
· Directed advertisement, trade show banner and signage projects from conceptualization to final delivery.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.