Isabelle Austin Namnoum
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: December 2023 Major: Marketing
GPA: 4.00 | Business Honors Program
Human Resource Management
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Member, Temple Consulting Club, March 2020-Present
Volunteer, Truly Living Well Farm, June 2020-Present
Volunteer, Fair Fight Action, July 2020-Present
Volunteer, NAACP Seeds of Resistance Project, September 2020-Present
THE BALANCED APRON, Atlanta, GA September 2019 – May 2020
Owner/ Sole Proprietor
- Oversaw all major operations of a meal prep and catering company including food preparation, finance and accounting, and marketing.
- Created a marketing plan including digital and physical flyers and promotional banners, logos, infographics, email newsletters, social media ads via Instagram and Facebook, and virtual and in person interaction with customers through social platforms and through sampling events.
- Created a company website including menus, gallery, blog, and contact pages through Wix, and customized designs through use of adobe illustrator.
- Photographed company’s meal offerings as well as products from other brands.
- Within the first year of operations, sold salads wholesale within a local health food store, Nuts n Berries, on a bi-weekly basis averaging approximately 20+ units a week
- Design: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, DSLR brand photography
- Software: MS Office, LinkedIn Excel Essential Training, Quick books Self Employed
- General: Institute of Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching Program, ServSafe Food Safety Manager, Yoga Alliance certified 200 -hour teacher training
One Response to Resume
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.