I am interested in learning and gaining more knowledge in the marketing industry. While there are many different aspects of marketing to explore, I am more specifically interested in the analytical side of marketing and analyzing data to make future marketing decisions. I am also interested in market research, which goes hand in hand with marketing and data analytics. Outside of marketing, my interests include dance, travel, movies, and baking.

• Hi Harakh! Your interests and goals align with mine in some way. I also am interesting in marketing, but it is not a field I want to completely go into in the future. I love learning about the analytical side of marketing as well as it relates to the markets an stocks. I think it is very fun that you like to dance, and I also love to bake!

• Hi Harakh, I am currently taking marketing and its a very interesting class. I’m glad we are both interested in market research and data analysis. These technical skills are something very practical and Fox has a ton of courses related to these interests.