Some of my interests include, volunteering, sports, and traveling. I think that one of the most important things you can do within a lifetime is to help others. Therefore, I try to spend a good amount of my time volunteering. To stay active, I enjoy playing sports with friends to release some stress. Above all, my favorite thing to do is travel. I love to explore new places and experience different cultures.

• Hey Grace! I too find traveling very interesting and would like to travel for my career in the future. I believe that experiencing different cultures, first person, will make you really understand the differences. Furthermore, it will help you in your future job because of all the diverse clients or colleagues you may have to work with.

• Hi Grace, I enjoy volunteering too. It’s a great way to benefit the community while strengthening a lot of different skills that can help you stand out to future employers.

• Hello Grace, I find your interests page very intriguing. It is great that you love volunteering! I think it’s important to volunteer to learn about others lives and help those in need. Traveling is also important to widen your knowledge on other cultures and people.

• Hi Grace, I as well enjoy volunteering, I think it is important to give back to your local area. Studying and learning about traveling and different cultures also is very important to me simply because it is good to have knowledge about other countries and their customs