Work Experience

I have gained different level of work related experience from various work places.While some are related to the health sector, where I currently work,others come from my field of study —Accounting.In relation to my professional development, I have worked in Jonaf ventures, where I gained practical experiences in the accounting world of business.Reconciled the accounts of the organization,prepared the various accounts, prepared cash receipts and  made cash deposits to the banks,and engaged in other team work activities.

I have also gained enormous experience in my current field of work,where I developed and improved upon my communication skills,human relationship, and built a strong positive attitude towards work.Team work and effective time management skills form the core of my personal traits and values.

As I work towards having an internship with a financial organization that will give me the opportunities to learn and develop my potentials,I hope to bring these experiences to bear in order to sharpen my knowledge skills,and abilities.