One important interest of mine is social media. Social media is a tool that allows friends to connect with each other and share photos and other things but more importantly it can be used to propel a business. By being very active on social media as a business, you can make your targets aware of your existence. I am interested in social media because it seems to only be getting bigger and more prominent. As it grows, it is becoming an extremely useful branding tool that if used correctly can turn one into a brand without ever releasing any form of product. Social media is the news of the future.

• I believe social media is a very valuable tool as well to propel a business in the correct track. I very much agree with your point of social media being the news of the future, as you can have information travel very fast through social media and influence many people.

• Hi Erica,
    I am also interested in social media and digital marketing. It is a great way to stay connected with one another and as you mentioned, it is extremely crucial to marketing. If you have not taken the class already, I would recommend taking Digital Marketing because you learn in depths the importance of an outstanding social media presence.

• Hello Erica,
    Social media, marketing and investing are all pivotal in the current business climate. Without a strong online presence in the form of social media, it is much more difficult to market to the younger demographic. Traditional methods of marketing are becoming obsolete, therefore like you stated, social media interaction is growing and becoming ever so prominent. Social media and business marketing are closely tied and are the way of the future.

• Hi Erica,
    I also have a passion for creating social media content. Social media is used by thousands of users everyday of all ages and I believe is the strongest platform to reach consumers when it comes to advertising. It seems you are very knowledgeable of the power of social media and maybe one day we can meet up and discuss further about creating social media content.