As a senior accounting major at Temple University’s Fox School of Business, I excel as a teller at PNC, ensuring efficient, friendly service and adeptly handling cash transactions. My commitment to customer satisfaction extends to my role as a customer service associate at Walmart, where I’ve earned recognition for outstanding performance. Complemented by an associate degree in business administration at Montgomery community college, I am dedicated to advancing my knowledge and experiences in the accounting and business fields.

One Response to My Interests

• Hi Ereny, it’s impressive to see your dedication and accomplishments in the accounting and business fields. Your experience as a teller at PNC, coupled with recognition for outstanding performance at Walmart, showcases your commitment to excellent customer service. I also noticed we share similarities, both being tellers and having earned associate degrees in business administration from Montgomery community college. It’s great to connect with someone who shares similar interests and professional experiences. Wishing you continued success in your academic and career pursuits!