I have worked in administrative roles in the construction industry for a number of years, and recently changed my career path to an administrative support position in safety and security. I enjoy working in a supportive role and being able to facilitate the needs of my coworkers, no matter how large or small of a task. My job responsibilities encompass all aspects of fields that I enjoy; including statistics, management information systems, budgeting, technology, and security systems.

• It seems to me that you are very well-rounded in business. I am also interested in statistics and its relations to technology as well as risk management. Being able to be in the supportive role is a very good attribute to have especially in the mostly team-work centric business world. Wishing you all the best!

• Hi Dawn,

You have a lot of experience with administrative and IT roles. I also enjoy working in a supportive role because I find that I am very organized and able to multi-task. Wishing you success!

• Dawn,

I enjoy statistics as well and it is rare for me to find someone who enjoys statistics. Wishing you success in your new career path!

• Hi Dawn,
    I think MIS is a good course, it teaches us how to use information system to improve management skills