Philadelphia Fashion Week Events & PR, Marketing Assistant Intern Philadelphia, Pa | September, 2019 – April, 2020
- Generate quality social media content and manage 5 client’s platforms to create a robust online presence.
- Acquired 3 new partnerships to expand on client outreach from womenswear to menswear
- Developed social media marketing strategies to increase client’s page engagement by 60% over the course of 2 months
Temple University Athletics, Sports Marketing Intern Philadelphia, Pa | August, 2018 – Present
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing plans to enhance fan and student engagement at Division I NCAA athletic program
- Facilitated the implementation of including fan rewards feature to Temple’s owls app which resulted in an increase in user engagement and retention by 30%
- Maintain partnerships with 25+ Division I programs to implement new marketing campaigns and collaborate on initiatives
- Initiate and create partnerships with local business and organizations to explore marketing opportunities
Philadelphia Fashion Week, Fashion week Intern Philadelphia, Pa | August, 2019 – September, 2019
- Contributed to creating a VIP experience for 800+ guests over the course of 5 days
- Represented as the company’s front of house, assisting with registrations & check-in
- Managed company’s social media content to promote and showcase the event
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.