Claudia C. Peter-Sabino email@example.com
612 Randolph Ave | Fort Washington | PA | 19034 | tel: 215.740.9357
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2023
GPA: 3.81 | Dean’s List, Fall 2019-Present
Statistical Business AnalyticsDigital Systems
Marketing ManagementHuman Resources Management
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Member, Women in Finance, Fall 2019 -Present
Mentorship Program through Temple. Fall 2020
EXPERIENCE: Rey Azteca, Warrington, PA February 2017 – Present
- Provided customer services of 100-seat, family-owned restaurant specializing in Mexican cuisine.
- Started as a cashier; promoted to be server within 6 months
- Managed an average 5 tables and covered up to 9 at once needed due to short staffing, while maintaining customer service standards
- Work collaboratively with team to ensure all customers needs are met and restaurant standard of service are maintained.
Upper Dublin Parks and Recreation, Fort Washington, PA July 2020 – August 2020
- Provided activities to at least 10 children per week, including teaching, entertaining, exploring
- Helped build positive group dynamics especially through difficult times.
- Cultivated effective relationships with campers and other camp counselors by utilizing active listening and dynamic interpersonal skills.
FMD K&L, Fort Washington, PA May 2019 – May 2019
- Works collaboratively to market companies to potential customers.
- Conducted online research to figure out if they were the right customers to target at and used the research to email them to work with FMD K&L.
- Documented important details about each customers and figure out ways to target them.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
- Spanish- Conversational
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoints
U.S. citizen (optional)
One Response to Resume
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.