Work Experience

During the summers of both 2018 and 2019, I worked as a sports staff counselor at Ramah Day Camp, located in Elkins Park, PA. Tasks included group supervision of campers with attention to: behavior and group management, health, safety, security, and personal and athletic skill development. Also, worked effectively with co-counselors and collaborated on daily responsibilities.

From November of 2018 to the present, I have worked as a Legal Receptionist for Granovsky Law Offices, P.C., located in Philadelphia, PA. My job there is to greet new or existing clients, schedule consultations with the attorney, work on Excel spreadsheets of clients’ information, look at paperwork related to clients, speak with different insurance companies depending on a client’s case, etc.

Since August of 2019 to the present, I have worked as a Project Manager at Linar Investments, LLC located in Philadelphia, PA. This is a family owned real-estate company. My role at this position is to make sure that properties owned by the company are well managed and kept up to date. Frequently speak with tenants on rent payments and problems that need to be fixed within the property.