Brendon M. Fridman firstname.lastname@example.org
118 Delia Lane | Philadelphia | PA | 19115 | tel: 215.869.5589
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2023
GPA: 3.7 | Dean’s List, Spring 2020
Statistical Business Analytics Macroeconomic Principles
Leadership & Organ. Leadership Data Science
Financial Accounting Marketing Management
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
- 2020 Vanguard ETF Trading Challenge
- Bought and sold Vanguard ETFs via StockTrak, a virtual portfolio management platform.
- IMA Data Analytics & Visualization Fundamentals Certificate
- Gained deeper insight on emerging technologies, data analytics, and data visualization and their impact on business performance strategic decisions.
- Albert H. Smyth Memorial Scholarship
EXPERIENCE: Linar Investments, LLC, Philadelphia, PA Aug. 2019 – Present
- Family owned real-estate company
Granovsky Law Offices, P.C., Philadelphia, PA Nov. 2018 – March 2020 Legal Receptionist
- Greeted new or existing clients, scheduled consultations with the attorney, worked on Excel spreadsheets of clients’ information, looked at paperwork related to clients, spoke with different insurance companies depending on a client’s case, etc.
Ramah Day Camp, Elkins Park, PA June 2018 – Aug. 2019
Counselor, Sport Department
- Group supervision of campers with attention to: behavior and group management, health, safety, security, and personal and athletic skill development
- Worked effectively with co-counselors and collaborated on daily responsibilities
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
- Analytical and Leadership Skills
- Interpersonal skills: Teamwork, Time Management, and Organizational techniques
- MS Office, Java, Tableau
- Black Belt, Tae Kwon Do
- Russian, fluent
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.