As a Finance and Spanish double major, I am always seeking to improve my bilingualism through exposure into Spanish culture and news. Furthermore, my involvement in Temple’s Fox Fund allows me to properly analyze markets to make investments while also keeping up to date with recent market trends. My love for traveling will hopefully take me to Spain next summer where I plan to study abroad and live with a host family in Oviedo.

• Hey! I see that you are double majoring in Finance and Spanish. Great and creative choices! I also see that you are involved in Temple’s Fox Fund and I have been thinking to apply for it too. I hope we can connect!

• Hi Adam, I have never head of Temple’s Fox Fund, and that is something that I would like to look into. I’d like to ask you some questions. I look forward to connecting with you!

• Hi adam, I am interested in the Fox Fund as well. If you’d be willing to tell me more please send a message. 🙂

• Hey Adam, I am very interested on your future plans. Spain sounds like a great way for you to strengthen your Spanish!