Resume 2020Download: PDF
1521 Bluebonnet Court Feasterville, PA 19053
Studying Marketing at Temple University’s Fox School of Business. Other interests include digital marketing, data analytics, and customer experience. Looking to gain experience in a real-world business setting through an internship or part time job.
● Experienced in computer tools for preparing data (Microsoft Access, Excel, Word)
● Analytical, critical thinker, problem solving skills
● Presentation and professional communication/writing skills
Temple University Fall 2020-Spring 2022
Clubs/Events Temple University American Marketing Association(TUAMA)
Bucks County Community College (GPA: 3.8) Fall 2018- Spring 2020
Associate Degree of Business Administration
Clubs/Events: Bucks Business Association, National Society of Leadership and Success, Phillies Analytics College Night
Neshaminy High School (GPA: 3.5)
Clubs/Events: Varsity Girls Soccer, Future Business Leaders of America, Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week, Gwynedd Mercy University Business Case Study Competition
Achievements: State Finalist in 2017-18 PIAA Girls Soccer Championship, Placed Top 5 in National President’s Day Cup Tournament 2015-16, Placed top 15 in FBLA state marketing event.
Customer Service Representative Dec. 2019- Present
Vector Marketing, Warrington, PA
● Worked on the #1 team in the country for a million dollar company in direct marketing; included sales training for business strategies, demonstration techniques, consumer behavior, and effective communication, presenting products to prospective clients, order writing/service requests, reviewed personal performance with managers and attended additional optional training sessions and conferences
Book Store Clerk Nov. 2019 – Present
Bucks County Community College, Newtown, PA
● Responsibilities include: greeting customers, filling orders, taking inventories, maintaining book databases and collecting payments.
Fitness Coach Feb. 2019 – Aug. 2019
The Edge Fitness Clubs LLC., Philadelphia, PA
● Trained, instructed, and supervised youth athletes while helping them meet their health and fitness goals, as well as provided a safe and energetic environment.
Brand Representative Feb. 2017 – Oct. 2019
Abercrombie and Fitch Co. Langhorne, PA
● Identifying and fulfilling the needs of customers and creating inspiring and effective product displays to promote sales.
● Mastery of Subject: Accounting`, Finance/Investment, and Microsoft Excel
● Sexual Abuse Awareness and Prevention
Student Fundraiser Sep. 2019 – Present
The Seeing Eye
Student Fundraiser Sep. 2017 – June 2018
One Response to Resume
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.