Social Media Marketing Internship
The DONUT, Houston, TX / 6/2020– Current
- Built a knowledge base of the latest publication marketing strategies and developed new social media campaigns to increase brand influence.
- Conducted outreach and build relationships with event-management personnel and secured brand presence at relevant events.
- Created a steady flow of scheduled posts (engaging text, image, and video content) based on predefined content needs; launched daily videos designed to promote the primary headline of the day.
- Researched audience preferences and trends stayed up-to-date with changes on all social platforms and ensured content optimization.
- Suggested new ways to attract prospective subscribers, like promotions and competitions.
Global Growth Marketing Internship
VCV.ai , San Francisco, CA / 5/2020 -7/2020
- Developed an understanding of how the HR market works and what is trending in HRtech in 2020.
- Researched how AI-based tools are applied to human resources and the market outlook.
- Consistently met KPI benchmarks on-time.
Marketing and Public Relations Internship
Vizion Group PR, Berwyn, PA / 12/2019 – 5/2020
- Implemented PR plans to events, television properties, and non-profit organizations in the sports, entertainment and lifestyle space. Client partners included NBC Sports, Carson International, QuintEvents, National Dog Show, and Diamond Resorts Invitational.
- Responsibilities included research, press release writing, fact sheet writing, administrative duties, media contact, information dissemination, report compilation, website updating, intern recruitment, and use of public relations industry subscription software.
- Put forth key ideas during brainstorming sessions for PR plans to events.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.