Resume

Abby Hendrixson 120 E Biddle Street, West Chester PA

(610) 937-6052

abby.hendrixson@gmail.com

EXPERIENCE

I am a hard worker who enjoys working in a fast paced setting alongside my peers. My career began at Penn Oaks Golf Club where I worked as a member of the banquet staff. I was honored to get to spend some of the happiest moments of people’s lives with them, holding the doors at weddings as the bride walks down the aisle, cleaning and setting up for weddings, baby showers, and all banquets. I served food and drinks and even helped the chefs prep the food. When my experience at the gold club came to an end, I began working at Conchester Animal Hospital as a part of the kennel staff and I helped be a Veterinary Technician. I took care of the animals boarding but also got to experience helping with patients, giving medications and shots when needed. I was also a preschool teacher at Garnet Valley High Schools preschool lab. When I am not working at the Animal Hospital, I help nanny and dog sit around my community. 

EDUCATION

I am currently a Freshman at Temple University Fox School of Business. I graduated from Garnet Valley High School in June 2023 where i was in the National Honors Society. 

SKILLS

• Some skills I have are leadership, problem solving, teamwork, and I am very social. I have played volleyball most of my life and because of that I learned how to work well with others and be disciplined. My team depends on each other to pick each other up and find a new solution when we are doing bad and I do a great job staying positive. When at work I carry on the qualities I have on the court. I look to lead my peers and form connections with those around me. 

AWARDS

An award I am proud to have received  is the ambassador award for sports  and the All Delco award in highschool. My coach picked me as a leader who stood out among my peers and for that I was awarded. 

LANGUAGES

I know English and Spanish.