My interests include being creative whenever I have the opportunity. I have an eye for design and want to use this skill wherever my future career path may be. That’s also why I have an interest in digital marketing, advertising, and social media, which I really enjoy learning about. When I have more leisure time I enjoy being active whether that’s hitting the gym, exercising outdoors, or in the warmer weather boating/paddle boarding. I love to travel with friends & family. In the future I hope to travel to multiple different countries and explore different cultures!

• Hi Ashley! I am also interested in digital marketing, advertising, and social media. I see we share a lot of common interests, as I also enjoy working out and traveling! Hopefully you will be able to incorporate traveling into your career. I wish you the best of luck with your future and career path!

• Hi Ashley, I noticed that we have similar interests such as design, digital marketing, and social media! I also enjoy traveling with my friends and family and boating when the weather is warm! Hopefully we will both be able to incorporate these interests into our careers. Best of luck!