As a undeclared student currently I have many interests – especially a strong passion towards entrepreneurship. I am a hardworking individual who challenges themselves to learn. Besides entrepreneurship I am interested in risk management, marketing, and many other components that are incorporated in leadership in businesses.

• @tur47517
    Hi, Alaina! I see that we have the same interest which is creativity.

• Hello Alaina, I noticed that we both have an interest in marketing. If the opportunity presented itself, would you consider pursuing digital marketing as well?

• Hi Alaina! It’s so nice to connect with you! I agree, there are so many components that go into leadership in business. Even though I’m a marketing major, I’ve had the experience of learning more about finance and risk management through leadership opportunities!

• Hey Alaina! I am also interested in entrepreneurship, the idea of building a team to come together to achieve a common goal or vision is satisfying to me. Risk management is something that will always be needed because as long as humans do jobs there will be risk, even with the emergence of AI there’s still risk. I think your interests are likely to lead you to a successful career!

• Hi Alaina! I am also interested in leadership in business. The career path that I am pursuing at the moment is real estate, because of the way leadership has a prominent role within the field. Even though I am majoring in business administration in real estate, I have gained interest in learning about risk while taking RMI 2101 this semester!