Resume Download: Zecharia.Shalev.Resume
Zecharia M. Shalev firstname.lastname@example.org
797 Darby Paoli Rd. | Bryn Mawr | PA | 19010 | tel: 610.314.5533
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2021
GPA: 3.35 | BBA Program
Managerial Accounting Legal Environment of Business
Marketing Management Statistical Business Analytics
Business Communications Information Systems in Organizations
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Temple University Professional Sales Organization member, August 2018
Eagle Scout in Radnor Boy Scout Troop 284, 2012-2018
Radnor Boys Crew Club Team Captain/Varsity Rower, September 2013 – June 2018
Future Business Leaders of America: Second Place for Business Communication at the ‘16- ‘17 Region 19 Leadership Conference, Dec 16, 2016
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA January – August 2018
Lifeguard, Campus Recreation
• Supervised and protected 50+ pool patrons daily. Enforced facility rules, vacuum pool daily, test water hourly for pH, chlorine, total alkalinity, and cyanuric acid levels, and cleaned pool area as needed.
• American Red Cross Certified in Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED training.
HARTFORD FUNDS, Wayne, PA June – July 2016
• Reported to and shadowed the Head of Human Resources and the Chief Treasury Officer to understand and practice the role of each department within the firm.
• Attained experience in management, logistics, and sales of hedge funds to current and prospective corporate clients.
• Developed knowledge and experience in consulting, market research, finance management, and communication through working in human resources.
D.A.T.Z.S. LLC, Broomall, PA June 2012 – May 2016
• Dispatched and managed up to six workers at various job locations. Assigned tasks as necessary to ensure job completion.
• Administered handy-work as needed: painting, plumbing installation/repair, electrical installation/repair, carpentry (Floor installation, fence construction, etc.), landscaping.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneDrive, and Outlook
• Fluent in Hebrew and English; 5 years of Latin: I-IV
• National Youth Leadership Training Certified – Dec 2015
• Served as a Den Chief to Cub Scout Pack 19 & 284; required specialized training for mentoring young children and providing leadership. Aug 2011 – Oct 2014
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.