Work Experience

1. Title: Licensing and Expo 2018

Company Name: Fujian International Exhibition&Commerce Co., Ltd

Dates Employed: May 2018 – Jun 2018

Employment Duration: 2 months

Location: Fuzhou, Fujian, China

Describe: My main job was a translator for Fujian International Exhibition&Commerce Co., Ltd at this exhibition on Las Vegas. I also helped some registered companies to arrange designs, registered all staffs budges, scheduling travel. It was really open to my vision and knew more business people.

2. Title: Marketing Assistant

Company NameFujian Hoshine company

Dates Employed: Mar 2013 – May 2015

Employment Duration: 2 yrs 3 months

Location: Fuzhou, Fujian, China

I found this company from the job recommendation website. The product of the company was the “city electrical sewer gap and pipe” The first year I was in the “Executive Department”. My job was organizing the daily routines for all managers and managed the office daily missions, such as booking the transportation ticket; hotel; dinner party; office supplies organizing; important notifications.
    The second year I got the promotion to “Marketing Department”. Briefly summarize my job was writing the bidding book and made the price with our technicians in order to win the bid competitions that came from government procurement, meaning that the government posted their procurement list online. My job was looking at the government electrical relative websites every day to find out if there were some requested products that our company had. Then if my superiors said we can do it after I reported to them, I would download the biding introduction and made a bidding book as it requested. I quitted because I have to immigrate to the USA with my family.