Compliance Management international
Human Resource Business Partner- 2 years
- Manage all human resource functions in a 75- employee consulting firm. Handle oversight, payroll processing, performance reviews, and documentation.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations, and personnel information systems.
- Focused on providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, by e-mail, or in person.
- Increased growth rate by 8.7% while controlling turnover at 20%, and raised training and development by 15% for the company. Also implemented a new performance review program to increase productivity.
- Acquired skills of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.