', 'auto', {'name': 'single'}); gaplusu('single.send', 'pageview'); } gaplus_track();

Some of the things I am interested in:

Fitness, I was a collegiate runner for a long time; and I am very passionate about and eating right and working out.

Esports, I have played and coached for a couple small esports team and have been a fan of the scene for a long time. I love watching not only my favorite team play and compete but also to whole scene of esports as a whole grow.

Learning, I have a passion for knowledge, and I love to always be trying to better myself. Reading and watching educational content is one of my favorite things to do in my free time.

• Hi Ty, I am also interested in fitness, and different types of workouts and running. I just purchase some new running sneakers on sunday. I hope to do the Broad Street run this year. I’m also very interested in eating right. I’ve been eating a lot of vegetarian dishes lately. When I tell friends I haven’t had any meat to eat last night they look at me like I’m crazy. I love sports too. I’m a diehard Eagles, Sixers, Phillies and Flyers fan. So basically the hometown teams. Best of luck to you in your studies here at Temple University.

• Hey Ty, I noticed that you are interested in fitness and ran in college. I too also ran track and played basketball in high school. I think it is important to maintain a good workout routine and diet throughout college, even though it may be difficult at times. I also saw that you like Esports, and I can somewhat relate to that. I’ve never been a big follower of the Esports scene, but a lot of my friends and close family members are really into that so I know some of the basic big teams. I’m interested to know which games you enjoy the most! Good luck to you in the rest of your time at Temple.

• Hi Ty, as a vegetarian I also put a lot of time into making sure I eat well. I also played sports growing up into adulthood and have a deep connection with my old teams and friends too. It’s important to maintain a healthy lifestyle so you always have the energy to focus on your work at hand. I see you’re accomplishing that by putting your free time into learning about new things. Good luck with the rest of your studies here at Temple!