EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: December 2022
Financial Accounting Analytical Reading and Writing
Legal Environment of Business Quantitative Methods for Business II
Information Systems in Organizations
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS: Member, Ascend, 2018 – present
Co-director of Finance, Temple First, 2018 – present
Member, Temple Asian Society Association, 2018 – present
EXPERIENCE: SANG KEE ASIAN BISTRO, Wynnewood, PA June 2018 – Present
· Answer incoming calls and place 150+ food orders daily for a 160 seating dine-in and take-out restaurant specializing in Chinese cuisine.
· Restock supplies for the next business day after closing hours.
· Calculate tips at the end of the day and distribute for take-out service among employees.
THOMAS JEFFERSON HOSPITAL, Philadelphia, PA July 2017 – September 2017
Volunteer, Oncology & Radiology
· Restocked and organized supplies in the oncology department to ensure staff can easily retrieve.
· Assisted oncology nurses with delivering specimens to the lab in a timely manner.
· Organized patient paperwork and provided patients documents to read and sign as a radiology receptionist.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
· Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel (basic)
· Chinese (Cantonese) – fluent speaking
· Chinese (Mandarin) – conversational
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.