Sherell A. Rutland
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: December 2021
Major: Human Resource Management
- Member of the National Association of State Facilities Administrators, June 2017 to present.
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA June 2017 – present
Financial Aid Advisor, Student Financial Services
- Develop, negotiate and finalize student financial aid awards while remaining within State and Federal aid guidelines.
- Advised and counseled over thirty students/families a day during peak season on aid availability, appeals process, acceptance of award and loan application processes.
- Analyzed supporting documentation to decision Income Reduction, Federal Verification, Independency Override and Citizenship appeals.
- Host financial literacy presentations both on and off campus to counsel all current and prospective students on loan debt, repayment options and budgeting during and after college.
Citizens Banks, Havertown, PA January 2015, May 2017
- Provided banking services for daily customers while maintaining sales opportunities, lowering branch cash optimization.
- Head of Customer Experience and Operational Maintenance in the Havertown location.
- Expert in ATM settlement and optimization.
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union, Drexel Hill, PA March 2013 – March 2014
Member Service Representative II
- Trained, supervised and motivated and team of three representatives to meet both individual and branch sales and optimization goals.
- Accepted and decisioned loan applications while auditing branch negotiable items monthly.
- Ordered and prepared cash for branch staying within branch cash optimization and federal guidelines.
Commerce Bank- Holmes, PA February 2005-February 2010
Acting Assistant Branch Manager
- Trained, Supervised 10+ customer service representatives and Teller
- As acting Assistant Manager Ran fast past branch servicing over 100,00 transactions per month
- Completed Career Advancement program and awarded Assistant Management Certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Word Suite
- Proficient in Banner
- Campus Logic
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.