Personable and astute individual with proven time management and collaboration skills developed from sporting and volunteer engagements. Strong interpersonal skills enhanced by taking part in theatre activities to develop confidence and communication abilities. Understanding of general employability skills and the importance of working as part of a team, learning from others and developing as a professional. I am a full-time college student looking for employment in a position that requires a dedicated, young and enthusiastic employee.
- Effective Communication Skills:Articulate communicator with appreciation for the different communication styles required when working with other team members or with or with customers.
- Honest and Reliable:Strong morals and ethics ensure honesty, reliability and ability to undertake tasks
- Flexible:Understanding of need to remain flexible to support last-minute demands and changes. Comfortable in changing environments and situations, ensuring ability to remain flexible and adaptable at all times.
Major – Accounting
Class of 2021
Dual Enrolled High School Student
McKinley Technology High School Washington, DC
- Georgetown University Dual Enrollment Program for High School High Achieving Scholars
- Top 10 Class Ranking
- National Academy Foundation (NAF) Internship
- 2015 Inductee into the National Honor Society for High School Scholars (NHSHSS) Member
- Freshman Scholarship Award Recipient for Winning Essay
- Principals Summa Cum Laude Honor Roll Recipient 4.0+ (2016-2017)
- Principals Honor Roll 3.75 and above (2016)
- High Distinctive Honor Roll 3.50 and above (2013-2016)
- Engineering Student
- Advanced Placement (AP) Honors Student
- Extramural Sports (Cheerleading, Track, Soccer)
- Community Service
- High School Honors Graduate
Community Child Development Center, Washington, DC June 2017 – August 2017
Child Care Assistant
Duties include greeting parents. Superviseand monitor the safety of children in their care. Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children. Help children keep good hygiene.
White House Gift Shop, WASHINGTON, DC September 2016–December 2016
PT Sales Associate
Provide the highest level of customer service. Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked. Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor. Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork. Participate in inventories. Properly execute all relevant register functions. Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
Potomac Electric Power Company (PEPCO) June 2016 – August 2016
National Academy Foundation (NAF) Intern
Data entry. Copy, file, fax, scan reports. Go out on the field to view electrical projects. Perform other duties as assigned.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.