Work Experience at a glance
Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis Manager
Summary: An experienced Sr. Financial Analyst and Budget Manager, with comprehensive skills in Budget & forecast models building, financial analysis, contribution margin analysis, new product launch, Business Process engineering, Supply chain management, and development of sound business solutions. Core Competencies Include:
• Budget Planning & Modeling across multiple unites and multiple countries
• Financial Reporting, Forecasting and Ad Hoc Analysis.
• Cost Accounting Analysis, Contribution Margin & Profit Margin Analysis.
• RFP management, including Building Requirements, Tender Analysis, Contracts & Statement of
Work Negotiations & full Execution.
• New product launch, with development of financial and non-financial metrics.
• Supply Chain management and process mapping
2013 Presidential Achievement Award winner (The highest award in the company recognizing top performers throughout 12 months).
2016 Recognized by the President as a positive contributor to the company progress. Below is a quote from the email received from our president at the time:
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for all of the great work you are doing to help us get clarity on our numbers! You are very collaborative with your business partners and it helps. Job well done!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.