Simon Chen firstname.lastname@example.org
Philadelphia, PA | 267.808.0673
EDUCATION Temple University Expected Graduation: May 2021
Fox School of Business Cumulative Grade Point Average: 3.33
Bachelor of Accounting
EXPERIENCE FedEx Express Philadelphia, PA
Material Handler Nov 2017 – Present
- Ability to communicate both timely and effectively in a noisy
operations environment to ensure our airplanes take off on time.
- Maintain a clean airport apron resulting in zero safety accidents
occurring with the airplane.
- Scan, organize and stack packages in a container in a timely
matter to guarantee that customers receive their package when expected.
Express Fashion Operations Philadelphia, PA
Sales Associate July 2016 – Jan 2018
- Provided an exceptional customer experience through offering
assistance when needed. Resulted in receiving a five-star review
due to my customer service.
- Ensured all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap
experience. Generated the most credit card applications out of all
- Organized and sized products on the sales floor to guarantee the
merchandise is neat and presentable, which leads to a better customer
Seafood and Produce Market Philadelphia, PA
Cashier/Cook Jan 2016 – May 2016
- Efficiently prepped and cooked food in a timely fashion
- Communicated with customers effectively to write down
- Multitasked between taking phone calls and preparing food for
VOLUNTEER Philadelphia Eagles, Game day volunteer Philadelphia, PA
Squash Smarts Philadelphia, PA
ACTIVITIES Member, Cherry Crusade
Member, Flag Football Team of the Cherry Crusade
SKILLS/ Proficient in Cantonese
` Ability to adapt quickly
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.