Shania B. Beck email@example.com
2318 N. 16th Street | Philadelphia | PA | 19132 | tel: 484.688.6156
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2021
Major: Business Management
GPA: 3.2 |
Marketing Management Financial Accounting
Statistics Management Information Systems
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Volunteer, Feeding homeless individuals, 2018
National Honor Society 2017
EXPERIENCE: COLUMBIAN NORTH YMCA, Philadelphia, PA October 2018 – present
Assistant Group Supervisor & Childcare Assistant Teacher of the SACC Department and Childcare Department | Position Period: September-May | Senior Camp Counselor, Camp Department | Position Period: June-August
- Monitored and provided care to over 200+ children, dealing with various documentation such as rosters for lunch, attendance, etc. and incident reports of maintenance or children/staff behavior.
- Ensured safety of campers when being transported via bus during field trips.
- Started as Assistant Group Supervisor promoted to Senior Camp Counselor and an additional Afterschool Group Supervisor
- Suggested problem-solving solutions due to lack of resources or staff at times and created activities or plans for different age groups to engage in.
- Maintained excellent parent/staff relationships as well as staff/child relationships over the past year and a half.
- Recognized by the Camp Director for outstanding leadership.
LANSDOWNE YMCA, Sharon Hill, PA January 2017 – June 2017
Assistant Afterschool Activity Leader, Childcare
- Supervised children in a classroom setting of 30+ students, tending to academic, personal or conflicting problems amongst the individual or those within their program.
- Gained experience and knowledge through observing the teacher’s communication and leadership skills required to run and effective classroom.
· Proficient MS Office Suite skills
- Certified in CPR, Better Kid Care and Star 101-104 trainings
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.