Contact details email:Tuf88279@temple.edu
I. Opening statement:
– Mechanical engineering major and Management Information System minor student- junior student.
– Have worked on several engineering projects:
– Developing a new prosthetic part for medical purposes.
– Building a bridge sample with a strong basis that can still strong in front of climate changes such as: strong wind and tornados.
II. Key Skills
-Team work skills
-working under pressure
– skills that link your experience to the job you’re applying for
III. Technical/Software skills: engineering programs proficiency in:
Further skills :
– 1. Communication
– 2. Teamwork
– 3. Problem solving:
– 4. Initiative and enterprise
– 5. Planning and organizing
– 6. Self-management
– 7. Learning
– 8. Technology
Minor: Management Information System.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.